POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:46:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Bruce Duncan
Date: 17 Feb 1999 13:49:29
Message: <MPG.1133f895209b174d989681@news.povray.org>
I'm in Durbanville, South Africa (look somewhere on the south western
part of a map of SA and you may be lucky and find it ;-p ).

I've been lurking here for quite some time, make the odd post now and
then. I fiddle around with POV when I get some time (which is not often,
unfortunately)

--
Bruce Duncan
dun### [at] intekomcoza

In article <36c88768.0@news.povray.org>, Andrew Cocker
<and### [at] acockerfreeservecouk> wrote...