POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HELPME! Converting pov : HELPME! Converting pov Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  HELPME! Converting pov
From: JonVon
Date: 22 Aug 1998 03:30:07
Message: <MPG.10487fa666dea46f98968f@news.povray.org>
Hello! :-)

I have a POV-Ray 3.0 scene, with a complex spaceship model. I would like
to import this spaceship into 3D Studio MAX for a particular job I have
to complete as soon as possible (a complex animation, which I cannot
build using POV-Ray). Is there a way to convert the model? It is not
strictly necessary to obtain a 3ds or max model, even if I can get an
AutoCAD dxf, or Lightwave lwo, or even a plain RAW ASCII file, then I can
convert it quickly.

A second question: can I convert this pov3 scene into the povray binary
format pob? How? What it this binary format?

Thank you for the help, it's very important for me :-)

Alessandro "JonVon" Vannini - jonvon@biogateDOTcom

Visit my graphics page at:
http://www.mclink.it/personal/MC7872/graphics/index.html

<< Nihil computandum a nobis alienum putamus >>