POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Human body ? : Re: Human body ? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:30:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Human body ?
From: JonVon
Date: 12 Aug 1998 13:05:27
Message: <MPG.103bd6f5930ba7f9989687@news.povray.org>
In article <35D05D7C.D99D8569@iro.umontreal.ca>, pig### [at] iroumontrealca
says...

> Hello all...
>
> I'm looking for male and female human bodies, preferably
> realistic, and parametrizable, so I can easily make them sit,
> stand, walk, or whatever...

Well, you need Poser 3.0. Check out www.metatools.com, choose "Products",
then "3D Products", then "Poser".

The program makes exactly what you ask for, and exports in many different
format to use the models with virtually any program on the Earth.

To see some Poser models, take a look at my web page, the address is
shown in the tagline.

Ciao! :-)

Alessandro "JonVon" Vannini - jonvon@biogateDOTcom
http://www.mclink.it/personal/MC7872/graphics/index.html

<< Nihil computandum a nobis alienum putamus >>