POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Portrayal of persons of color in stylized art. : Re: Portrayal of persons of color in stylized art. Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Portrayal of persons of color in stylized art.
From: Mike Williams
Date: 20 May 2004 00:04:21
Message: <MHE$fDAAwBrAFwzZ@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Peter Duthie who wrote:
>Actually, it's quite the opposite.  Poser 5 includes an entire face
>studio where there are four racial type morphs that you can apply to the
>face texture and the head mesh (I think).  So not only can you create an
>African looking person, but you can create a person of mixed African,
>Asian, European, and Indian descent with little trouble.

Those Face Room features change the shape of the head, but not the
colour. If you want to create someone who isn't pink in Poser 5 you have
to go into the Materials Room and alter the colour and highlight of at
least six materials (Head, Body, Lips, Nostrils, Nipples, Lachrymal,
Fingernails, Toenails) and may need to alter the hair and eye colours
too

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure