POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Project : Re: Project Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Project
From: Peter Popov
Date: 7 Feb 2000 19:48:30
Message: <M1ufOIGCUqQhDKGs1RaoIM9vbN0Q@4ax.com>
On Sun, 6 Feb 2000 18:40:26 -0500, "Bill DeWitt"
<the### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

>"Mick Hazelgrove" <mha### [at] mindaswinternetcouk> wrote in message
>> We use Powerpoint at the school I teach at, for pupils to display their
>> work. It is an excellent choice for a slide show.
>>

>    Although I have been using Word and Excel for years, I have never messed
>with either Access or PowerPoint. Does anyone know of a 'basics' tutorial on
>the WEB somewhere?

My term project in Computing III had to be a PowerPoint presentation
(now *that* is what I call degradation, we dropped from C to Microsoft
Office. Drats!). It took me about an hour to come up with a decent
presentation on the topic of (hold your breath) POV-Ray. I see no
reason why it should take anyone else any longer than that. It's all
point-and-click stuff.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700