POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : About WinPOV's insert menu and custom patches... : About WinPOV's insert menu and custom patches... Server Time
6 Oct 2024 02:59:03 EDT (-0400)
  About WinPOV's insert menu and custom patches...
From: Glen Berry
Date: 24 Feb 2000 19:30:26
Message: <Lsq1OB0igai4Ygc=yy2aPyJqstK5@4ax.com>
Hello,

I've been thinking that it might be really nice to create some custom
additions to the Win-POV insert menu. For each new custom patch, there
should probably be new items added to the insert menu. Place them in a
"Custom Patch" category of some sort to keep them from accidently
being used when running Official POV. It would be a handy way to
verify proper syntax while getting accustomed to the new commands.

Does anyone like this idea? If so, I might be willing to compile a
comprehensive list of inserts for others to use, but I won't make this
an actual project for myself, without some interest from others.

Later,
Glen Berry