POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : REQ: Household appliance free models : Re: REQ: Household appliance free models Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: REQ: Household appliance free models
From: Peter Popov
Date: 22 Sep 1999 20:02:19
Message: <KWzpNysyDkIz6moDu3xeEVFNCFiY@4ax.com>
On Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:40:27 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>Peter Popov wrote:
>
>> The problem with your page that there are about a hundred or more 3D
>> models collections...
...and tonight I browsed through most of them, getting the impression
that 99% of the kitchens in the world have 27 ashtrays, 18 plants, 8
TV sets, 4 VCRs, 132 chairs set around 71 tables, a single fridge and
no MW oven, gas stove, dish cleaner, laundry machine (err...), etc. :)

>Gee Peter ! Most people consider that a great feature of my page rather
>than a liability. There's just no pleasing some people...
...like myself. I admit. I however regained my admiration and respect
for your page, your work on the links and your self after I tried to
find what I needed in the vast information ocean of the Internet. I
gave up and started gorging on the fruit of your work. I can now model
a decent kitchen, though virtually unelectrified :) I am continuing my
search...

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700