POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mesh2 Boning suggestion : Re: Mesh2 Boning suggestion Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh2 Boning suggestion
From: Glen Berry
Date: 1 Oct 2001 02:54:04
Message: <JhG4O=hYodjOzUe3A+w5OD1TuNdA@4ax.com>
On Sun, 30 Sep 2001 15:06:59 +0200, "Rune"
<run### [at] mobilixnetdk> wrote:

>I think there's plenty of good reasons to implement the feature I've
>proposed.
>
>Is there anybody besides me who thinks it would be a good idea?

I don't know the technical details of the best way to implement boning
in meshes, but I would definitely like to be able to use meshes with
bones in my renderings. I'd love to be able to deform and tweak
meshes,  instead of using them as static objects, as I do now.

Later,
Glen