POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Poser 5 : Re: Poser 5 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser 5
From: Mike Williams
Date: 17 Jan 2004 02:37:33
Message: <GyQpgFALrMCAFwJZ@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Gilles Tran who wrote:

>If you have a good modeller, there are fast methods that do not require
>reusing the same polygons and give in fact better results. In Rhino, for
>instance, you can use contour curves for this type of job.

I'm not familiar with Rhino, but if you're talking about some facility
that traces the shape of the underlying model, then I think that would
be considered to come under "other Derivative forms" and is restricted
by the EULA in the same way as re-triangulation of Restricted Content.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure