POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh dear... : Re: Oh dear... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:10:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh dear...
From: Chambers
Date: 13 Nov 2008 23:30:56
Message: <FD8D79437F3A4F09BE8F09608CEDA0DF@HomePC>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Orchid XP v8 [mailto:voi### [at] devnull]

> ago...

You* shouldn't be allowed to purchase computer equipment without first
checking here:
http://www.pricewatch.com/

On the page for 1 TB hdds:
http://www2.pricewatch.com/hard_removable_drives/sata_1tb.htm

3 of the top 5 state in their summary that international orders are OK,
so shipping to you shouldn't be a problem.  The other two might still do
it, they just don't state it.

*And I don't mean the generic "you," I mean specifically you, Andrew.
You've made comments like this in the past about other pieces of
equipment.  Really, you could save yourself a lot of money shopping
online.

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com