POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : President Obama : Re: President Obama Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: President Obama
From: Chambers
Date: 23 Jan 2009 06:02:37
Message: <F806586658AE4226993E94D4643A4C49@HomePC>

To be fair, a lot of people said the same thing about Harry S. Truman.
Yet history seems to indicate that the guy did a rather decent job[1].

Along those same lines, JFK was extremely popular, but there's good
evidence that he would have caused us quite a few problems had he not
been assassinated[2].

[1]At least, if preventing Ike from starting WWIII is considered a
decent job.
[2]I think there was even a Red Dwarf episode about this.

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

A render isn't slow unless it won't finish until after your next
birthday.