POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: Noobulation! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Noobulation!
From: Chambers
Date: 17 Jan 2009 15:04:08
Message: <DEE67DD77A384F379BC9F6B6FF2441B2@HomePC>

Don't you go to meetings with your Counterstrike clan?

They count as friends.  I *wish* I had a regular group of people to play
online with... my entire Xbox friends list is 3 people, and I don't
think I've played online against a single one of them...

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

The plural of anecdote is not data  --Elbows