POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity: status & SMP idea : Re: Radiosity: status & SMP idea Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity: status & SMP idea
From: Chambers
Date: 27 Dec 2008 03:17:26
Message: <D2E48AE330AE4D339BF17986CC8DFFD8@HomePC>

I did some tests last year to that effect, and liked the results.  I
just never got around to doing anything with the source to make that
aspect easier, but I would love to see someone else pursue that.

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

A render isn't slow unless it won't finish until after your next
birthday.