POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Matrix bullet time effect : Re: Matrix bullet time effect Server Time
8 Jul 2024 17:05:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Matrix bullet time effect
From: Fidel viegas
Date: 26 Oct 2002 08:44:43
Message: <B9E04BB0.5B66%fidel.viegas@artrecognition.co.uk>
Hi Slime,
Thanks for your reply, but I was actually interested in the effect of the
bullet. That is the wave trails it leaves in the air.
The bullet is  travelling and leaving trails. That's what I am looking for.

Thanks once againg.

Fidel.

in article 3db9d52f@news.povray.org, Slime at slm### [at] slimelandcom wrote on
26/10/02 12:35 am: