POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is it the effect of my age? : Re: Is it the effect of my age? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is it the effect of my age?
From: Fidel viegas
Date: 25 Jul 2002 11:46:06
Message: <B965DB44.157F%fidel.viegas@artrecognition.co.uk>
Hi everyone,

I don't think this has anything to do with age. It happens to us all. Have
you ever heard of the right and left side of the brain?
Well, that is exactly it. The left side of the brain is in command all the
time. That is, when you are trying to think of something and nothing comes
out. Whenever you are not thinking your right brain takes over and comes up
with the ideas floating around your sub-conscience. This usually happens
during the night.
It happened to me loads of time when I was sleeping. I have a notebook by my
side all the time. Just in case I'm dreaming I sometimes wake up and write
it down or make a quick sketch.
That's when I found out that I wasn't as bad as I thought. I too could come
up with nice ideas.

Anyway, that is just a hint.

All the best,

Fidel.

PS: Has anyone read 'Drawing on the right side of the brain'? Well, read it
dudes.

in article 3d3f4acc$1@news.povray.org, Eitan Tal at