POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : queston for the math wizards... : Re: queston for the math wizards... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: queston for the math wizards...
From: Dan Byers
Date: 11 Jul 2002 22:33:29
Message: <B953A8BE.D35D%goofygrafx@aol.com>
in article 3d2e39ef@news.povray.org, Slime at slm### [at] slimelandcom wrote on
7/11/02 9:05 PM:

>> that was the plan all along - I want to incorporate it into the macro
>> include file I'm working on for my blobs :)
>

> Interesting, what does it do?

when it's done, it will let me use blobs like brush strokes... curved lines,
straight lines, zigzags, all kinds of weird stuff like that... my gallery
page has a couple of examples of the kinds of blob images I'm doing, and
this file will help speed things up a bit... whether it will be useful to
anyone else, I don't know...

dan