POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I heard it on the news a few days ago... : Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:31:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago...
From: Martin Crisp
Date: 29 Jul 1999 05:25:19
Message: <B3C65B2A-26DA81@147.109.83.2>
On Thu, 29 Jul 1999 8:02 AM, Lance Birch <mailto:lan### [at] usanet>
wrote:
>Vahur Krouverk wrote:
>>Are You afraid, that Matrix will take over?
>>(Sry, I saw this film yesterday, still not unplugged from it)
>
>haha, no, but that is ONE GREAT MOVIE!!!  :)
>
>(I'm still not unplugged from it and it's been over a month ;-)

But at least now we know where nature gets it's processing power....

btw: about 3 weeks before seeing it (and without knowing the plotline) a
friend asked me what I thought 'full' VR would be like.... conversation
branches took us various places, we ended up discussing *exactly* the plot
of The Matrix (right down to the 'battery humans')

scary

Have Fun
Martin
--
Owner/Operator - Tesseract Computing
<hypercube 'at' tesseract.com.au> or just reply.

Computer Systems Officer - Tourism Tasmania
<Martin.Crisp 'at' tourism.tas.gov.au>

I speak for me.