POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Clouds? (Yeah, media...) but how here? : Re: Clouds? (Yeah, media...) but how here? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:26:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clouds? (Yeah, media...) but how here?
From: Martin Crisp
Date: 19 Jul 1999 08:34:10
Message: <B3B95890-58703@147.109.83.2>
On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:14 PM, Chris Huff <mailto:Chr### [at] compuservecom>
wrote:
>You might want to look at the Smellenbergh compile of POV-Ray, it
>includes an older version of the isosurface patch which will allow you
>to make the landscape directly from the equation(instead of using a
>height field) and will also let you use the equation as a density
>pattern(or any other pattern). Here is the URL:
>http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh/

Thanks Chris I'll have a look (although I'd like to keep it in the official
version if I can...)

Have Fun
Martin
--
Owner/Operator - Tesseract Computing
<hypercube 'at' tesseract.com.au> or just reply.

Computer Systems Officer - Tourism Tasmania
<Martin.Crisp 'at' tourism.tas.gov.au>

I speak for me.