POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Multilingual Documentation Project : Re: Multilingual Documentation Project Server Time
15 May 2024 17:47:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Multilingual Documentation Project
From: ABX
Date: 7 Aug 2002 06:30:22
Message: <9vs1lu4mmh03dtu1n2rlvib9p20mlus2fh@4ax.com>
On Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:23:06 +0200, Jaime Vives Piqueres
<jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:
>  This is starting to look promissing....

Yes. I have received generic documentation format and at this moment I can
export in the same format as I received so it could be posssible to send back
translated documentation to the team to perform automated generation of all
documentation like povray.org-html, unix-html, chm-html, pdf etc.
I'm still adjusting database indexing and structure for best performance and
finishing scripts for my own language. I will be an alfa-tester for my system
and probably you will be for beta. Unfortunatelly I have no other volounteers
for it. I suprpised since I always thought french community is strong. Have
they already 3.5 documentation translated ?

> It would be nice to reduce my work to
> simply coordinate the spanish translators using your system.. :)

That's exactly what was my idea at begining (except increasing community).

ABX