POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm pretty sure this isn't what they meant by laptop computer... : Re: I'm pretty sure this isn't what they meant by laptop computer... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm pretty sure this isn't what they meant by laptop computer...
From: Kyle
Date: 24 Apr 2008 16:24:16
Message: <9sq114hr124chqvf9m1r1lvj5jf3060rjh@4ax.com>
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:43:23 -0700, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:

>http://www.vouspensez.com/2008/04/22/the-geekiest-pants-ever/

"and for you gamers, there is a joystick controller located just behind the front
zipper"  Um, that's not a joystick controller.  o_O

someone: So, what's up?
him:
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
someone: WTF?
him: Oops, sorry.  I am wearing my keyboard pants and a hot chick just walked by.
someone: LOL!