POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : chr(0) problem : Re: chr(0) problem Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: chr(0) problem
Date: 28 Feb 2002 07:14:18
Message: <9h7s7uovnvah261sdpgrhgoar29fd73o4m@4ax.com>
On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:03:09 +0000, Grey Knight <s16### [at] namtarqubacuk>
wrote:
> Oh dear. What exactly was \0 put in for if you can't write it to a file?
> It's not like it makes any sense to put it in a text string...

From documentation: "Depending on what platform you are using, they may not be
fully supported for console output. However they will appear in any text file
if you re-direct a stream to a file."

When I tried it with #warning it produced the same error message.

So, does it means bug ? Should I repost it into beta-test ?

ABX