POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation works once then never. : Re: Animation works once then never. Server Time
1 May 2024 19:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation works once then never.
From: Stephen
Date: 18 Feb 2008 05:32:49
Message: <9gnir3p1vb7qe2erlsk6j7i71qauvldhj2@4ax.com>
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 03:53:09 EST, "cpmac" <web### [at] cpmaccom> wrote:

>I tried an animation - pp00animationexample01.pov

Is this part of the PovRay example scenes? I could not find it.
As a point of interest when you run an animation in PovRay you need to run an
ini file that defines the number of frames also you will only get a series of
images that you have to combine to create the animation separately.

Regards
	Stephen