POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A second comming : Re: A second comming Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A second comming
From: Stephen
Date: 14 Feb 2009 15:51:59
Message: <9gbep4l9dql5e1cmbejqo22p17j4l53i8l@4ax.com>
On 14 Feb 2009 14:57:52 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>> Have you tried a graphics tablet?  The natural feeling of using a pen
>> takes away a lot of the strain og using a touch pad or a mouse.
>
>I haven't, but maybe I should. :-)  I'm no artist, but I have wanted to
>try out a pressure-sensitive pad for various things as well.  Wacom is
>supposed to make pretty good ones, wonder if there's someone locally who
>has one I can try out....

I bought a Wacom on ebay cheaply to try it out. (There was a lot of discussion
here at the time) I found that I liked using it so much I bought two cheep ones

only use them as a mouse substitute. I find that they reduce my RSI a lot
especially if I swap between the tablet, mouse and touch pad.

>> Not a deep fried pizza, where the pizza is folded over and put in the
>> deep fat fryer?
>
>Ugh, no - I do have my limits. ;-)

So do I :)

>> BTW it is folded to stop the bits floating off.
>
>That makes sense.  Actually sounds kinda like a calzone, but deep-fried.

Think deep fried soft bread Yeuch!

>>>(Our local chip shop shut some months ago, no good alternatives around
>>>now. :-( )
>>
>> Home fries?
>
>Yeah, they used to, but had a problem with their supplier.  The fish was
>pretty good, but after their original place was torn down, they went into
>too much debt in the new location.  A real shame, because the food was
>very good.

Shame :(

>Not as good as we had in Hastings (but it's hard to get really fresh fish
>here in the desert - not impossible, but it's very pricey), but still
>very good.

Hastings :)
A couple of years ago we used to go to Hastings and load up the car with fish to
put in the freezer. The Fish n Chips there are to die for. :)
--

Regards
     Stephen