POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bug when using radiosity with invisible objects : Re: Bug when using radiosity with invisible objects Server Time
4 Aug 2024 14:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug when using radiosity with invisible objects
From: ABX
Date: 14 Apr 2003 05:24:49
Message: <9evk9vg4po9tn7jnihrkge262176vl5j1u@4ax.com>
On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 05:18:21 EDT, "Matti Karnaattu" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I think there is a bug when using radiosity with invisible objects.
> Radiosity don't work when I use no_image in my objects!

What you mean in "don't work" ? The scene is not rendered at all ?

Have you seen in documentation: "When no_image is used, the object will not be
seen by the camera, either directly or through transparent/refractive objects.
However, it will still cast shadows, and show up in reflections (unless
no_reflection and/or no_shadow is used also)."

Did this sentence helped you ?

ABX