POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Decency group attemps to kill freedom of speech : Re: Decency group attemps to kill freedom of speech Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Decency group attemps to kill freedom of speech
From: Stephen
Date: 22 Dec 2008 14:59:13
Message: <9csvk4dp4o8iacfdqtg4p283i1hbjteerv@4ax.com>
On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 16:33:05 -0800, "Chambers" <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote:

>r-comments.html

So what is "free speech" and who actually ahs it. In the UK we say we have it
but you can be sued for slander. "Oh! What we mean is that you have "free
speech" if you are a member of parliament and speak in the house you cannot be
sued" the reply often is. But call another MP a liar and you will find yourself
censored. So who can say anything that they want and not be taken to task for it
and why is it considered so important?
--

Regards
     Stephen