POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: IMBJR
Date: 9 Mar 2004 17:27:57
Message: <9chs40146kvei2ol9n5qm6mlc9pjv2cicf@4ax.com>
On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:18:19 -0800, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
wrote:

>IMBJR wrote:
>> I AM OUT OF RANGE OF BROADBAND. I CANNOT USE IT.
>
>Typing it in all caps doesn't make you right. I just priced the cost of
>running a T1 leased line from LA to San Diego. Trust me. You're not out
>of range of broadband.

I am. Do you understand this simple concept? Here in the UK we have
ADSL - it simply will not reach me. It has something like a 5.5km
range and I am out of it.

>Have *you* actually called up your local telco and asked them how much a
>T1 line would cost? Why not? Are you lazy?

T1? Well, whilst we are burning money let's get the pavement outside
the house paved with diamonds.

PS. You really are a bit of a parrot you know. Try being original.

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com