POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Curve fitting : Re: Curve fitting Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curve fitting
From: Stephen
Date: 13 Jun 2008 04:49:25
Message: <94d454hao8bdf2d8dgcmirin4tj1knmqrm@4ax.com>
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:42:51 -0400, Blue Herring
<pov### [at] bherringcotsenet> wrote:

>You might try http://zunzun.com/ It has tools to fit equations to a set
>of data points.  I tried out the list of data you gave and came up with
>the equation:

Thanks Mildly Infamous :) and Pan,
The problem has gone away as Bishop3D now has the ability to import
the data points. But out of interest that was a really silly idea of
mine, born out of desperation. I needed a tolerance of 0 to make it
work. Well it only cost time and it increased my knowledge of things
you cannot do :)
Now all I need to do is make PoserPhysics work as I want.
--

Regards
     Stephen