POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Someday... : Re: Someday... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Someday...
From: Michael
Date: 15 May 1999 14:00:36
Message: <941417D0F63BD21184D30080ADA97B8903B62E@michaelpc>
Lewis wrote in message <373873E4.4C8AAE19@netvision.net.il>...
>First of all, although I *am* a poor guy, IF I get to do what I might be
>doing in the army, then I'm gonna have fun.. I might work in
>Intelligence as a programmer or developer, and maybe even get to be the
>on writing the next-generation military 3d simulation applications. Who
>knows?

Don't be too successful, else whoever gets to use that software might well
have killed most of the POV-international people before you get a chance to
visit <grin>

(As a small aside, if you were being serious, it's unlikely that anyone will
work in military intelligence if they announce to the World they've applied
(or they intend to apply)...doesn't exactly go down too well given the usual
secrecy you're expected to adopt. Well not here, at least, where you are may
be different I guess)
--
Michael