POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray webpage : Re: New POV-Ray webpage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray webpage
Date: 10 Jul 2002 15:39:36
Message: <8s2piuojhjsfmui4uq5759coi4vk89h28b@4ax.com>
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:48:07 +0200, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:
> * The trick is that the "Step 2" page contains all the data you entered in
> hidden form input fields.  So if you close the browser window without
> completing the registration, the data you entered is lost.

What is the sense of having password and typing it with ****** when it is not
coded within hidden field without any secure connection? I know that's only
user info but since further usage for registered users is planned then perhaps
something more secure could be applied? I thought further that things like
buyed cdroms and keyrings will be attached to user info.

ABX