POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Background bitmap? : Re: Background bitmap? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Background bitmap?
From: Mike Williams
Date: 7 Dec 2001 15:05:50
Message: <8p$I1CAmASE8EwMh@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it MR who wrote:
>hi josh,
>
>your tutorial is excellent.  but can you tell me what the
>that somehow didn't get interpretted correctly by my IE6,
>but i'm not familiar with it.

IE6 would interpret it correctly if he had typed it right.
It should be <span class="code">, but it actually says <span
class="code">, which gets displayed as <span class="code"> on the
browser rather than being interpreted as invoking the span.code style
from the cascading style sheet.

The same sort of thing happens with some of the links.

As a wild guess, I think he might have copied and pasted some of the
tags between two different editors, only one of which was HTML-aware.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure