POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Making Background transparent... : Re: Making Background transparent... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:07:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making Background transparent...
From: Peter Popov
Date: 27 Sep 2000 12:39:30
Message: <8c84tsgsvegdjnde12k3gpsi12p3bh98fg@4ax.com>
Rune, Ron, J. and any others I've forgotten.

Practice shows that "they can't all be wrong." I'll agree with you for
now and if, when I have more time to think over it, I come up with
arguments stronger than yours, I'll post them. Until then, you got me
convinced.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet