POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Athlon Thunderbird/PIII numbers anyone? : Athlon Thunderbird/PIII numbers anyone? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 05:03:21 EDT (-0400)
  Athlon Thunderbird/PIII numbers anyone?
From: Rev  Bob 'Bob' Crispen
Date: 20 Oct 2000 12:39:20
Message: <8FD372465revbob@204.213.191.228>
Preferably in the neighborhood of 1 GHz?

I'm finally fixin' to sink this boat anchor of a P-133 and I desperately
want something that'll render POVRay scenes fast, run modelers fast, and
fill my life with sunshine, rainbows, and little birdies singing.
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I websurfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious website of 'hot chicks galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning,
And my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour.
"'Tis not possible," I muttered, "give me back my cheap hardcore!"

Quoth the server, "404".