POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone with Poser3.0? : Re: Anyone with Poser3.0? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:26:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anyone with Poser3.0?
From: daishi
Date: 30 Jun 2000 19:41:06
Message: <8F63C774Adashixpressnet@204.213.191.228>
up until version 4 of poser the rib exporter was broken.
and unless you want to do quite a bit of work, its really not possible to
convert rib to pov. the scene description is totally different in renderman

the easiest way is to ask someone to convert the model into obj, then you
can use any number of free converters to convert the model into a pov-ray
triangle mesh