POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : volumetric textures? : Re: volumetric textures? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: volumetric textures?
From: daishi
Date: 27 Jun 2000 00:07:26
Message: <8F5FF6178dashixpressnet@204.213.191.228>
right. I whipped up a quick little test today using moray to create the
emitting media in, and I got pretty good results. alas my eval version of
rhino has expired so I won't be making any scenes until I purchase the full
version..

I know I could do it in pov, but I like rhino as far as modelling goes (and
creating all the blobbies/sphere's along a path would be kinda a pain for
what I had in mind)

chr### [at] maccom (Chris Huff) wrote in <chrishuff-