POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : volumetric textures? : volumetric textures? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  volumetric textures?
From: daishi
Date: 25 Jun 2000 20:40:20
Message: <8F5EDB907dashixpressnet@204.213.191.228>
can anyone point me to a URL or anything for making a volumetric textures
in pov? I'm thinking white energy beams or something....I can make the 2d
texture without a problem, but it doesn't have any depth to it...

do I need to use media to do this? (any pointers if this is the case?)

if its media wouldn't that put the render time through the roof....maybe I
should consider not doing this?

thanx in advance