POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser Hair : Re: Poser Hair Server Time
25 Apr 2024 21:29:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser Hair
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 5 Dec 2004 05:21:27
Message: <89o5r0l4up1jdledd7v23a0nljrcb8c3eg@4ax.com>
On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:44:51 -0800, "John D. Gwinner"
<joh### [at] cornelledu> wrote:

>My real problem is that there is no good way to export the hair to POVRay
>currently, that I know of, so I didn't do too much more messing with it.

Thanks John,
	Yes that is the problem. I'm thinking of going back to Poser 4
as I only use the models as meshes in PovRay. I did notice that if you
export the hair as 3DS, PoseRay will turn them into a mesh. I had
thought that that might be a solution

Regards
        Stephen