POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Kopp : Re: Kopp Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:27:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kopp
From: Alan Kong
Date: 23 Jul 2000 12:53:16
Message: <888mnsk33v1g1nr106j7tcs9osrterrvtk@4ax.com>
On Sun, 23 Jul 2000 12:50:53 +0200 "ZeroBlue" <zer### [at] swipnetse>
wrote:

>Does anybody know where i can get hold of Nathan Kopp?
>I've tried his email but havn't got an answer, it was over 1 month since i
>wrote him. I used the email on his site.
>There is ofcourse the chance that he's got alot of mails to answer, but
>still, 1 month...

  His free time is quite limited, at times. I can relay the message. Is
it something that requires a reply by private e-mail or is it more
general such as something relevant to MegaPov that could be posted in
povray.unofficial.patches? Can someone else help you with your request
on this news server?

  In any case, I'll let him know that you're trying to reach him. Were
you using Nat### [at] Koppcom as his address?