POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspirational text : Re: Inspirational text Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspirational text
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 8 Aug 2010 02:19:47
Message: <87tyn54obk.fsf@fester.com>
Shay <n@n.n> writes:

> On 08/07/2010 12:05 PM, Warp wrote:
>> Shay<n@n.n>  wrote:
>>> No, I'm talking about the exact same guy. What he doesn't understand is
>>> that he gets no "physical intimacy" because he is *incapable* of
>>> "emotional intimacy." He has his head so far up his ass that he doesn't
>>> see why he can't get close to a woman by going through the right moves
>>> (opening doors, cooking dinner, buying gifts) instead of having honest
>>> communication with her ??? must be that she's a stuck-up bitch.
>>
>>> The woman somehow eluded him despite his master-planned strategy, so now
>>> she deserves misery. Yeah, nice guy.
>>
>>    I'm sorry to say this, but you are being outright delusional. I can't
>> understand how you are seeing this in what that guy wrote.
>>

> You can't see how that might have been interpreted as ...
>
> I did everything I was supposed to do to make you want to sleep with me,
> but you didn't because you were shallow and foolish. Now, I have a new
> strategy for making girls want to sleep with me.

Or, you know, he was just plain nice, and is bitter about being so.

Simpler explanations sometimes are the more correct one.

Didn't sympathize with his posting at all, though. Not because I think
he was being manipulative or any of the other things you said, but
because he ridiculously stereotypes certain women in a fashion not
dissimilar to what you're doing.