POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspirational text : Re: Inspirational text Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspirational text
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 8 Aug 2010 20:41:48
Message: <87bp9chazh.fsf@fester.com>
Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> writes:

> Neeum Zawan wrote:
>> Basically, he just takes his experience, and ridiculously
>> generalizes.
>
> Because, you know, craigslist is such a high-value peer-reviewed journal
> that rival Nature in how complete and scientifically sound its published
> articles are.

Umm...I'm not sure I see your point.

Yes, it's just a random Internet post.

And yes, it's a meritless post. Since some people started commenting
about it and attempted to begin a serious discussion based on a pathetic
post, I felt I'd point out why it's pathetic.

Not disagreeing with you, but I'm wondering if you were implying
something more. I don't "lower" my standards that much if it happens
not to be a peer reviewed journal. If a friend of mine made sweeping
remarks like these, I'd say the same to him, if I were confident that he
would still remain a friend.<G>