POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Germ Theory Denialism : Re: Germ Theory Denialism Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Germ Theory Denialism
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 16 Dec 2010 15:11:21
Message: <871v5h8onf.fsf@fester.com>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> writes:

>   Unless you are the creator of the video (are you?) and are interested in

Heck, no. I think it's a crappy video (and not in terms of technical
aspects).

> how you could improve it, I honestly can't understand why you are asking
> that. The topic is much more interesting than the technical details on how

I didn't want to bias the discussion, so I was hoping to get everyone's
thoughts. But it seems I didn't phrase it well enough.

Essentially a friend and I were arguing about the video. My contention
was that the video was patronizing, and for that and perhaps other
reasons, was preaching to the choir. I think if the goal was to target
germ denialists, or even people part way there, it would fail as
well. If I were a germ denialist, I would have stopped watching soon
into the video.