POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC - Proposal for voting policies : Re: IRTC - Proposal for voting policies Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC - Proposal for voting policies
From: Randal L  Schwartz
Date: 13 Mar 2008 10:28:10
Message: <86bq5i63ue.fsf@blue.stonehenge.com>
>>>>> "Mike" == Mike the Elder <nomail@nomail> writes:

Mike> In the case of the TC-RTC, a fairly private email address (the one which
Mike> I use for POV-Ray and other fairly serious graphics
Mike> contacts... .i.e. not a "throw away") turns up alongside my name.

Clearly any data gathering needs to distinguish the private address
from the public address (perhaps even "none").

<mer### [at] stonehengecom> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>