POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : mega pov : mega pov Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:10:02 EDT (-0400)
  mega pov
From: Pete
Date: 13 Sep 2000 18:56:36
Message: <861.291T2760T11235813PeterC@nym.alias.net>
I realize that by discussing megapov, I should rightfully
be posting on "povray.unofficial.patches".  Sorry in advance.  I
am posting here in "povray.general" because I expect a larger
readership in "povray.general".
        I have noticed that a great deal of the message traffic
here on the povray news servers currently deals with "mega pov",
am unofficial  hacked-up derviative of povray, and "iso-surfaces",
a feature that is very interesting, but is not in the Official
version of povray. In fact, out of the last 200-ish messages that
I read, only 30 did not mention iso-surfaces or megapov!!!!
        This is very frustrating.
        Is there a version of Megapov for the Amiga?  I have
searched for it and it seems that there is none but I wanted to
check here (where most of (all of?) the pov people seem to
"hang out") to make sure.

Pete