POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Encouraging "Art" in your child : Re: Encouraging "Art" in your child Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Encouraging "Art" in your child
From: Stephen
Date: 24 Sep 2009 14:21:36
Message: <7vdnb5pfsu71g60befi5e5jb0hej283nmi@4ax.com>
On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:18:31 -0400, "Jeremy \"UncleHoot\" Praay"
<jer### [at] questsoftwarecmo> wrote:

>Any advice?  Tips?

Take her to art galleries. It may not make her artistic but will give her a
background. Keep it short unless she is showing an interest. Try it a couple of
times before letting her give it up. It could be fun for a family outing.
Imagine her asking a question that you have to research together. :-)
Admittedly when I was young I had access to what I though was a very good Art
Gallery and Museum that my mother took me to it when I was very young. I then
started going on my own with school friends. (That sounds like a logical
fallacy. :)
If she finds it interesting then it can be an interest for life. If she gets
bored then she can save a lot of time now rather than finding it out later.

--

Regards
     Stephen