POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Everyone should read this : Re: Everyone should read this Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everyone should read this
From: Peter Popov
Date: 14 Aug 2000 15:20:25
Message: <7v7gps85riq4hujcfv1ochjjiloev5djl5@4ax.com>
On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 07:25:01 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>My collection is a labor of love that is, to the best of my
>knowledge, wholly my own.

It's your labour of love that has earned you our love :)

>I have however found my collection mirrored in totality on some
>other POV-Ray related websites a couple of which were done without
>my permission. At first I was really pissed off about it but I
>decided that since I was still serving the POV-Ray community, even
>without the credit, that I wasn't going to let it bother me.

That's lame. Do the sites at least mention your name or your site? Do
the webmasters keep them as up-to-date as you do? Has anyone
explicitly claimed your credit?

I am only asking because for your hard work you at least deserve the
credit.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet