POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Defining plugin as a group : Re: Defining plugin as a group Server Time
17 May 2024 18:03:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Defining plugin as a group
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 16 Jun 2004 10:58:54
Message: <7sn0d0p944n9ht99qbdsch5tpvd981504u@4ax.com>
Hi Doug, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I think I made the mistake of emailing mor### [at] stmuccom about this
> problem before I realized I should really just ask it here.  Too late,
> though..."
It's never a mistake to email me :-) However, there is a SDK mailing
list at yahoogroups.com that I set up for this sort of question.
But since you asked here, I guess I can answer here :-)

In the current version of the SDK, you'll need to keep track of
objects that you want to reference yourself. You should monitor the
Object Deleted events to make sure to release any references to
objects that get deleted.

Regards,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom