POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity question : Re: Radiosity Question Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity Question
From: Peter Popov
Date: 11 Jun 2000 18:23:28
Message: <7s38ksk9u90d27aios35uq4rt7ua4fb8rd@4ax.com>
On Sun, 11 Jun 2000 16:57:39 -0400, "Magesitting"
<magesitting@(nospam)home.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>            I have been playing around with POV for a while now. I have
>gotten the basics down and now I am working on radiosity. I am not having
>much luck.
>    I have a simple scene that I want to render, but every time I use
>radiosity I get these funny light artifacts.
>    Can any one give me some help.
>    I have attached the files to my scene.
>    I use Moray and Spatch as modellers.
>    Thank you in advance.

Magesitting,

first and foremost, please, please take the time to subscribe to the
group povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions and read the (very
few) posts there. Pay special attention to the posting guidelines and
the welcome message to new users.

Second, please cancel both your posts in this group as this is not a
binaries group and some people are reading it with text-based
newsreaders. Please re-post in the appropriate group after you've done
that.

Thanks for your cooperation in keeping this server organised.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet