POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) : Re: "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) - eye128_gb.jpg Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:11:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) - eye128_gb.jpg
From: Glen Berry
Date: 9 May 2000 18:58:30
Message: <7pUYOSv6Fva3wpMJT60Ak8lPYvYu@4ax.com>
On Mon, 8 May 2000 16:11:04 -0400, "TonyB" <ben### [at] panamac-comnet>
wrote:

>First, off, thank you, everybody, for your suggestions. I really appreciated
>them. :)

This is by far the best one that I have seen here! To be quite honest,
I was getting pretty sick of logos, and none of them seemed
appropriate for use - until now. This one is perfect. Can someone
announce a winner please?   :)

I have even seen some of your later variations, created for Chris Huff
I believe, and this one is still better by far. I've attached a
slightly different black and white version to this message. I simply
converted your full color file to black and white, without dithering,
and this is what I got. I like it a bit better than your black and
white variation. This one still has highlights visible. Let me know
what you think of it.

Later,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'eye128_gb.jpg' (6 KB)

Preview of image 'eye128_gb.jpg'