POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spaces in command line : Re: Spaces in command line Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spaces in command line
Date: 7 Feb 2002 11:13:33
Message: <7i956ucj1mrtn4uiimvqc01iqmo7cd4355@4ax.com>
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:02:55 -0600, "bob h" <omn### [at] charternet> wrote:
> Without trying that I must say that I don't believe you can use the INI
> keywords on a command line prompt.  One never can tell until one tries
> though  :-)

I have tested this with command box, but I remember I've used it with command
line. But it looks like undocumented feature becouse documentation at the end of
5.1.1 says: "Almost all + or - switches have an equivalent option which can be
used in an INI file".

> Have you tried the shortened naming method, Gail?
> +oC:\Progra~1\Micros~1\VB98\TexEdit

AFAIK it can fail - for example if you have Microsoft Office folder created
earlier then Microsoft Visual Studio folder.

ABX