POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov on a mosix or openmosix cluster : Re: pov on a mosix or openmosix cluster Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov on a mosix or openmosix cluster
From: Peter Popov
Date: 14 Sep 2002 04:26:57
Message: <7hs5ouopp9lt5p9hl259iin6rr28nngf91@4ax.com>
On Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:14:07 -0400, "George Pantazopoulos"
<the### [at] attbicom*KILLSPAM*> wrote:

>Also later I  will be looking into having
>the slaves send updates of the octree to the master (via TCP communication).

IIRC PVMegaPov does exactly that - sharing a common octree among all
slaves. Check out what Francois Dispot has to offer in his solution on
http://www.wozzeck.net/ . The sources are there if you want to have a
look.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg