POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Curiosity : Re: Curiosity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curiosity
From: Stephen
Date: 3 Mar 2008 06:16:04
Message: <7fnns31cctv1pp3vga3b1hrp0vp4pd2p16@4ax.com>
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 10:44:58 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>A5 one that comes bundled with a copy of Photoshop Elements. I'm
>momentarily tempted...

A couple of years ago I bought a Wacom A3 graphics tablet on eBay and found that
I liked it a lot even though I can't draw. I then bought a cheep one from

worry about loosing it. Tablets are great not just for drawing but if you suffer
from RSI they reduce the strain and are good for modifying image maps.

Regards
	Stephen